Tuesday 23 April 2013

Awsome word wall!!!

Hey I've got a question? Do you have a word wall? If you don't how do you get your fantastic words  from  your class room we have the most interesting word wall. The reason why you should have a word wall: it is to make your writing more spectacular to read. Don't you agree with me?

Plus some of the words on it go in your brain and gives you a idea what to right about. The more useful words that pop in your brain the better your writing gets. The most horrible words that will not fit on the word wall is good, big, happy, bad, sad and play.            
                                
Why wouldn't you have a word wall. If you do a word wall you will see how much awesome and remarkable your writing will be and from that one word that is on your head the easier it will get for you to write. Also it can help you by read because some words that are on the word wall are in some of the books you read.

This might sound funny but it can help you when you are some where where lot of use words on the top of the roof on titles of chapter book or even picture books. So the more words you find the more easier it is for you to write. These are the top 7 best words: awesome, remarkable, outstanding, energetic, outrageous, psychedelic and fabulous.  

JP and Tyson 

2 comments:

  1. The best 7 words ever OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JP and Tyson,

    I like your blog.
    Great work!!

    I am older now, but I was a school child who always had trouble being imaginative. When asked to write a creative paper I would struggle.

    Having words ready to use on your word wall is great.

    I also would like to share another idea for creative writing
    I would think of a scene I had walked that evoked feelings for me.
    I remember as a young person running along a track near the beach and I would always see an elderly man in a wheel chair watching from a window. I wandered what his life was like.
    This helped me create a story.

    Keep up your great blog !!!

    Regards

    Jacqui Randle

    ReplyDelete