Saturday 11 May 2013

Love's in the air!


HI EVERYONE!!! It's Gazel and Harmoni here! I know it's been such a long time since we ever published something but we are here now!!!! I know missed us.....I just know.........

Today is a stressful day for us because the day after tomorrow is mothers day and we NEED to finish our cards. So right now we are making our cards and we need to finish them today! Also our parents are coming in at 9:45am so we can show them around the school. Just to tell you mothers day is on Sunday in Australia if you were confused and your in a different country.

Mother's Day is a day to let loose,
It's a day of impatience in the car,
It's a day to love your mother,
It's a day of relaxation,
It's a day to smile,
It's a day that your dad's stress.

That was a poem that our whole class made by accident.....so we can't take the credit for it.
Here is Harmonii's poem:

Dearest mum,
you've always been there for me,
making me dinner and eating it with me,
From crawling to walking,
Buying things for me,
Helping me up when i have have my worst falls.

You drive me everywhere,
Fun things after fun things,
cooking lovely meals day after day,
night after night,
Thank you is the only word i can say.

I'll love you forever,
Never forget you,
I love you, I love you, I love you,
Even more and better than my bedroom,
even more than my CDs and CD player,
even more than my shower,
Yes even more than my ipod!

This is Gazel's peom:

Dearest Mum,

You're my heart and soul,
My key to happiness,
My love and joy,
Your always there,
For me to hug,
To kiss,
To love,
You're my angel from above.

We always do everything I love,
Cooking stir fry on the stove,
Taking me to the library,
Watching T.V with me,
Teaching me new things everyday,
Even if it takes all day,
You're the daisy in my hair,
You're the smile on my face,
You're my idol to follow.

Since you've heard our poems already, let me (Gazel) describe what mother's day feels like, sounds like, and tastes like:

The birds sing during mother's day, it's a day of relaxation, and it's a day to thank our mothers.

That's all for now, Gazel and Harmoni out!!!

What are you doing for your mother???

Are you stressed out??? ............. =)

3 comments:

  1. Really cool blog...........it's Mother's Day in Australia...........I'm getting my mother a gigantic box of chocolates and huge blue flowers.

    What are you two getting for your mothers except the lovely poems you guys created?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe I should make a poem for my mother.....one question:
    Does a poem have to rhyme? Please answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome poems girls. Hope all the parents enjoyed their time at your school, i know i did ;) keep up the great work.
    Carly

    ReplyDelete